1. Polyester is a polyester fiber, which is a synthetic fiber made of polyester made by polycondensation of organic dibasic acid and dihydric alcohol. It is abbreviated as PET fiber, which is a kind of polymer compound.
2. Polyester is characterized by high strength, high modulus and low water absorption. It is widely used in civil and industrial fabrics.
3. Polyester staple fibers can be spun pure, and can also be blended with other fibers. It can be blended with natural fibers such as cotton, hemp, and wool, and can also be blended with other chemical staple fibers such as viscose, acetate, and other staple fibers.
4. Polyester is often used to make clothing and industrial products. Because of its high flame retardancy, flame retardant polyester can be used in the field of protective clothing in addition to textiles, interior decoration of buildings, interior decoration of vehicles, etc.
5. The state's regulations for flame retardant protective clothing are that metallurgy, forestry, chemical, petroleum, fire protection and other departments must use flame retardant protective clothing, so the market for flame retardant protective clothing is very large.